PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Company Name: SALRAMAT, SLU
Company Address: Volta 9 08224 Terrassa (Barcelona)
Through this notice, the company informs the users of the website that, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and Free circulation of data and organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, the personal data provided will be incorporated into our file owned by the person responsible for the treatment indicated above.
I. legitimation of the processing
The legitimation to carry out the treatment of the data of the users is in the consent of the interested party, requested for the concrete case.
For its part, the management of the contracting of services, payment, billing and shipment corresponding, is legitimated by the own execution of the contract.
The treatment of the data with the purpose of sending electronic newsletters about services, events, and news related to our professional activity, is based on the legitimate interest of the company to carry out these treatments in accordance with the Legislation.
In relation to the referral of your curriculum vitae, and registrations to professional offers that we may publish, the legitimation of its processing is based on the consent of the user who sends his/her data, which can be withdrawn at any time, even if This would make your candidacy cannot be taken into account in our personnel recruitment processes. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
Likewise, the user's information may be used to fulfil the different legal obligations of the company.
Ii. Purpose of the processing
We hereby inform you that we collect only the data necessary for the correct development of the relationship between the parties, and in particular, for some of the following purposes:
- Manage the existing commercial relationship and those administrative procedures own of the same.
- Manage the use of any of those functionalities that is available in this web space, including, in an enunciative way, and therefore, not limitation, the subscription to the newsletters and the consultations or requests for information.
- Manage the sending of your curriculum vitae through the registration to the different job offers of the group.
The user guarantees the authenticity of the data communicated and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements. The personal data you provide us will always be treated in accordance with the GDPR.
We inform you that the company and the other companies of the group are the end recipients of these data and are those who decide on the purpose, the content and the use of the processing of personal data provided to us by users.
Iii. Data communication
We remind you that no transfer is made to third party companies outside the group, except in the event of legal obligation or legitimate interest to carry out the existing relationships between the parties.
Iv. Security measures
In accordance with current regulations, the company guarantees that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to maintain the required level of security in the care of the nature of the processed personal data.
The company makes its commitment to the protection of the personal data and the privacy of the users, and carries out the necessary technical security measures to avoid its loss, manipulation, diffusion or alteration.
V. Data retention Period
We inform you that your data will be deleted at the time you revoke your consent, proceeding to its destruction, except in the event that there is a legal norm that requires its conservation, proceeding, in this case, to the blocking of the data until The preservation period has elapsed.
Wine. User Rights
Finally, we also inform you that at any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition with respect to your personal data provided in the Regulations on data protection, sending A letter accompanied by a photocopy of the identity document to the company email email@example.com
Specifically, you can exercise the rights that are developed below:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation on whether the company is treating personal data that concerns them or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Exercising the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data.
- The company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- To obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by the company.
- Request the portability of your data.
In case of disagreement in relation to the processing of your data you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data protection Agency, body that holds the supervisory authority in the matter, located at C/Jorge Juan, 6 (28001 Madrid).